The mental health benefits of meditation include better focus and concentration, improved self-awareness and self-esteem, lower levels of stress and anxiety, and fostering kindness. Meditation also has benefits for your physical health, as it can improve your tolerance for pain and help fight substance addiction.
· Calms your Nervous System. Meditation is a very effective way to bring our brain waves into a deeply calming and relaxing alpha-wave state. ...
· Focuses Your Energy. ...
· Optimizes your Circulatory System.
· Boost your Immune System.
What brain waves are associated with meditation?
· How Meditation Harnesses Your Cool & Calm Brainwaves
· Incredibly simplified, we have outlined a few of the brainwave benefits.
· Alpha Brainwaves (7 – 13 Hz) — Will help you quiet your mind, boost your creativity, achieve deep relaxation, increase your happiness, instill self-confidence, and much more.
· Theta Brainwaves (4 – 7 Hz) — Bring out your emotional intelligence, allow access to your ultra-powerful deep mind, make you feel inspired, deepen your intuition, make you feel more open and connected, and much more.
· Delta Brainwaves (0 – 4 Hz) — Magnify your awareness, slow aging, boost longevity, give you great sleep, restore your health, tap into your deepest level of consciousness, and much more.
· As you can see, by tapping into these powerful states of consciousness, meditation’s Alpha, Theta, & Delta brainwaves open a whole world of benefits far beyond having nerves of steel.
BOOK A ONE TO ONE WITH ME
Furthermore…..I love assisting people into getting into a calm state of consciousness.
Book a one to one with me over zoom and enjoy 4 weeks of learning different Meditation skills by doing this I have found clients immediately connect with one of the techniques and carry on empowered and more peaceful.